See you later, Alligator

Gosh.


I really didn't think leaving Bozeman this time would be so hard. I mean, we already did it once, right?

But this summer was different. No, we didn't get to adventure the way we wanted to with Josey's surgery. We did work a lot, we ate out a lot, we shopped a lot (whoops.) And I got to be outside almost every day, working the best summer job I have ever had.


I am going to miss those boys... I love them! Nannying has been super challenging at times, but always always always rewarding. Through nannying I have discovered a lot about my discipline style, how to deal with mystery liquids on your pants, and that kindness is the best virtue you can teach your kids. I also have discovered a lot of parks around Bozeman and Belgrade, so I may have to do a "Bozeman Parks" review next summer, complete with kid ratings.

That's right. We are crossing our fingers that it works out to come back to Bozeman again next summer. Josey and I both have summer employment here, and let's face it. It's the best place to be in the summertime.

This park is super close to our condo, I love swimming!
For now though, we have to pack up our condo and head back home. We dropped Panther off at the house in Saco on Saturday and he was pretty happy to be there. I am super thankful we cleaned the house before we moved down to Bozeman - it sure is nice to walk into such a nice, clean space. Earlier in the summer I struggled with the concept of where "home" is for me, but returning to our home in Saco sure felt nice.

Panther owned the car. We let him "roam" and it is the only way we will travel with him, from now on.

We are leaving Bozeman tomorrow afternoon, after we both work a half day. I should be packing, but you know me, I'm a procrastinator. This week I have been editing pictures and now I'm writing a blog post... good thing Josey loves me.

There are a lot of things I am excited for in the upcoming weeks. MY SISTER GETS MARRIED THIS SATURDAY!!! I am extremely happy for her, and we are flying down to Seattle on Friday for the festivities. It is bound to be a beautiful celebration, and an unforgettable weekend.

They are getting married!
Josey and I will fly back to Montana on Sunday and get our butts in gear for our first day of work at school on Monday. I am ready to get back in my classroom and see my students. Summer truly has re-energizing powers. I will miss my days in the sun at the splash park, but at least my room has a window? ;)

I am also excited to announce that I am an assistant coach for the North Country Mavericks' high school volleyball team. I seriously can't wait to work with you girls! OH my goodness. Get ready for a season of hard work and positive thinking.

Anyways, I don't have much else to say. I know this post lacks content, but if I talk about the things I'll miss in Bozeman I'll probably get emotional. So for now this is just "See you later."

Love,
Chelsea (& Josey)

Comments

Popular Posts